Thursday, August 8, 2013

Why I Appreciate Being Single - Reason #21

Because I have more personal time to explore a larger amount of my interests and hobbies. Let's face it, free time is a commodity. And one of the great things about relationships is the companionship. So when I'm dating, it's only natural that a decent chunk of my free time is spent hanging out with that person, generally doing things we both like. Which leaves way less time to pursue interests I have outside of the relationship. Being single, there's just more availability for whatever hobbies I feel like delving into: reading books, yoga, bike rides, jewelry making, artwork, dancing, gardening, music, sewing, etc. It's the greatest time to explore a wide range of activities and learn new things!


No comments:

Post a Comment